-
September 19th, 2005, 10:33 AM
#1
Inactive Member
One thought is that if I give it to her before Christmas (and it would be as an incentive for some chores/responsibilities I've tried to get her to do recently), then if she was really loving her, I'd know to really stock up on stuff at Christmas as her other gifts.
If I wait, I can give her the doll and maybe one or two other things, but she won't want ALL AG stuff necessarily. . . .And her bday is in September (our trip to NYC AG Place is what started all this, LOL), so it's not like I can add for her bday.
I should wait. We'll see.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks